Wether or not you're a member, ONZ works for the whole outdoors community (PDF).
However, Membership means extra benefits for you and/or your organisation.
Read the extra benefits of the three different types of membership:
Extra benefits at a glance:
- Representation at local, regional and national levels
- Free member profile on Outdoors New Zealand website
- Free job listings on Outdoors New Zealand website
- Free event listings on Outdoors New Zealand website
- Networking opportunities throughout the country
- A wide range of professional information and resources
- Monthly e-newsletter - Te Karere Waho
- Twice yearly magazine 'Ki Waho - Into the Outdoors'
- The New Zealand Journal of Outdoor Education
- Preferential member rates for events such as The Outdoors Forum, conferences, workshops and seminars
- Preferential member rates for advertising
- Opportunity to enter The Outdoors Awards
- Free legal consultation
- Discounts and offers
- $50 discount on printing with print experts Vertia
- 50-80% off gym membership with Fitness NZ
- CSC Buying Group discount card with savings from 16 different businesses around NZ such as Noel Leeming, Bunnings, Office Max, Beurepairs, VTNZ and Dulux and much more
If you would like to join Outdoors New Zealand, please call us on (04) 385 7287
The online form for 2013-2014 membership will be up soon.
For all membership enquiries, please contact:
Outdoors New Zealand
PO Box 6027
Phone: +64 4 385 7287